Sometimes we spend a chunk of our lives looking back on what was. We are stuck remembering and holding onto something that is no more. We reflect on old issues, remembering things that have happened and moments that have passed. Why do we do this; why is it so important to us that it, in a way, consumes us? What benefit is there from spending so much time reflecting and remembering?
search this site
We welcome and are open to all that want to share with others on a spiritual level. Please feel free to comment on any published article or leave a message in our guest book.
Our mission here at Mediums World is to inform, inspire and empower people to be their best, both personally and professionally. We rarely tell you what to do. Our intention is to give you tools, information, share ideas and help you have more insight so you can make better choices.
Tagsactions Alternative believe change choice Consciousness Decision making dream earth Emotion energy experience Family Fear Forgiveness friendship future god happiness Health Higher Self human life love meditation Mental Health mind New Age pain peace people Philosophy power relationship Relationships Religion & Spirituality Religion and Spirituality self-help soul spirit Spiritual Growth Spirituality Thought trust Understanding
- Mindfulness Meditation – How to Navigate Through Your Own Personal Minefield
- My History with Anger and How I Finally Decided To Let Go of My Anger, Part 1: Growing Up in a Household of Anger
- Words, Trust and Relationships
- Recovering our True Self: The Journey Out of Our Negative States
- How to recognise negative energy
Top Posts & Pages
- Words, Trust and Relationships September 20, 2012 Stephen Robinson
- Letting Go Of Your Past April 8, 2012 Joanne Wellington
- “A reason why we do not regard others as precious. January 23, 2012 Joanne Wellington
- I AM: Tiers of Vibration, Knowledge, Understanding, Gnosis May 17, 2013
- Enforced Change…! May 17, 2013
- Master Chef, Mangoes and Spiritual Intolerance May 17, 2013
- 229,720 hits
- http://t.co/iyc1yaGS 3 months ago
- Mindfulness Meditation - How to Navigate Through Your Own Personal Minefield wp.me/p161fx-18l 6 months ago
- My History with Anger and How I Finally Decided To Let Go of My Anger, Part 1: Growing Up in a Household of Anger wp.me/p161fx-18h 7 months ago