spirit to blend with this truth, I have listed 5 points below that I hope will help you:is a well known mantra. To helps prepare your mind and allow your
- Forgive. Let go of past hurts and mistakes. What has been said, or what has been done are all things of the past. They happened for a reason and we should learn from both the lessons and from those experiences. There is so much more ahead requiring our best efforts and energy. We cannot afford to carry the additional burden of past mistakes. Forgive yourself for your past mistakes, forgive others for theirs and move on. Feel the peace in your heart and be renewed.
- Don’t look back look ahead. Looking back and worrying about events or incidents that have occurred are of no benefit to us. They cannot be altered and the mental energy used on dwelling over them is wasted energy. It is better to conserve such energy for creating new images and new visions for a new future.
- Break free of resentment. Resentment stops progress. It is a mental resistance to something that has happened and over which we do not have any control. Resentment to an injustice, to having been treated unfairly, negatively and so on distracts us and weakens our spirit. Resolve to harness the energy and direct it towards a higher purpose.
- Stop feelings of guilt. One of the most powerful negative emotions. Guilt leads to a poor self-image. To be rid of guilt or to reduce the damage it can cause, we can act on what we feel guilty about. If it is about being selfish, share more at the next opportunity. If it is about not being kind and caring, be more generous and concerned in the future. We need to do what it takes to cut off from the guilt. We cannot afford to dwell on guilt and let it drag us down.
- Clear mental blocks. There is nothing that we should hold onto or detach from if we want to free our spirit to grow and develop. Mental blocks obstruct our potential and stop the free flow of creative energy. Mental blocks take up valuable space which we need to free up and make available for creating the new wonderful images that we desire.
Whatever challenges life throws at us, we can face those challenge and work at overcoming them. We have an unlimited and powerful spirit and also power of the mind, if we choose to work at developing and allowing ourselves to use them.
- The Benefits of Forgiving Someone: (socyberty.com)
- The Benefits of Forgiving Yourself: (socyberty.com)
- The Power of Forgiveness (socyberty.com)