As you travel through this life always believe in yourself, believe in your dreams, keep looking forward to the future… To all you might be. Don’t let old mistakes or misfortunes keep you down or hold you back. Learn things, learn something new every new day. Be interested and take an interest in others and what they might teach you. As long as you are true to the strength within your heart…it can never go wrong.. there will come a time in your life when you realise that if you stand still, life will pass you by there is a path before you, walk it one step at a time, keep you head held high. Live and be your dream.
search this site
We welcome and are open to all that want to share with others on a spiritual level. Please feel free to comment on any published article or leave a message in our guest book.
Our mission here at Mediums World is to inform, inspire and empower people to be their best, both personally and professionally. We rarely tell you what to do. Our intention is to give you tools, information, share ideas and help you have more insight so you can make better choices.
- actions Advice Alternative Anger Arts beauty belief believe change Child choice Christmas Consciousness Decision making dream earth Emotion energy Energy Healing experience Family Fear Forgiveness friendship future god happiness Health Higher Self Home human Jesus Law of Attraction Learning life love meditation mediumship Mental Health mind New Age pain Paranormal Parent peace people person Philosophy Physical body power prayer Psychic Psychology relationship Relationships Religion & Spirituality Religion and Spirituality resentment Romance Self-esteem self-help Self control soul spirit Spiritual Spiritual Growth Spirituality stress Subconscious Thought trust truth Understanding universe world
- Negative people August 20, 2013 Stephen Robinson
- How people treat you August 18, 2013 Stephen Robinson
- Being Realistic is awesome’ I found a pot of gold. July 21, 2013 Joanne Wellington
- Boris Johnson rebuked over NHS cash plea January 23, 2018
- The good A&E facing unprecedented winter pressures January 23, 2018
- Alaska tsunami fears prompt evacuation January 23, 2018
- 396,119 hits