To forgive really is divine. It takes strength to set aside what is often justifiable anger. It’s much easier to hold a grudge. Yet when we make the choice and allow ourselves to put aside that anger and to forgive those who have harmed us, we actually do ourselves a great service. Making the conscious decision to let go of pain is the beginning of healing. But doing so is challenging because it is easy to become attached to seeing oneself as a victim and to hold onto resentment, even when the person who has harmed us is genuinely sorry. Forgiving someone is both one of the most difficult and one of the most spiritually rewarding choices we can make. Read more>>>>To forgive takes strength to set aside what is often justifiable anger..
search this site
We welcome and are open to all that want to share with others on a spiritual level. Please feel free to comment on any published article or leave a message in our guest book.
Our mission here at Mediums World is to inform, inspire and empower people to be their best, both personally and professionally. We rarely tell you what to do. Our intention is to give you tools, information, share ideas and help you have more insight so you can make better choices.
- actions Advice Alternative Anger Arts beauty belief believe change Child choice Christmas Consciousness Decision making dream earth Emotion energy Energy Healing experience Family Fear Forgiveness friendship future god happiness Health Higher Self Home human Jesus Law of Attraction Learning life love meditation mediumship Mental Health mind New Age pain Paranormal Parent peace people person Philosophy Physical body power prayer Psychic Psychology relationship Relationships Religion & Spirituality Religion and Spirituality resentment Romance Self-esteem self-help Self control soul spirit Spiritual Spiritual Growth Spirituality stress Subconscious Thought trust truth Understanding universe world
- Negative people August 20, 2013 Stephen Robinson
- How people treat you August 18, 2013 Stephen Robinson
- Being Realistic is awesome’ I found a pot of gold. July 21, 2013 Joanne Wellington
- ??THE WAY FORWARD FOR HUMANITY-AN IMPERATIVE AND THE REAPPEARENCE OF THE CHRIST October 20, 2017
- THE LANGUAGE OF LOVE: BAGGING YOUR SOUL MATE October 19, 2017
- Finding stillness and inner peace October 19, 2017
- Brexit: Talk of deadlock is exaggerated, says Donald Tusk October 20, 2017
- Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet October 20, 2017
- Middlesbrough modified Kodi box trader gets suspended jail term October 20, 2017
- 388,020 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.