Posts Tagged Crystal
Healing crystals and minerals are a lot like rechargeable batteries. The crystal, whether it be on your shelf, in a crystal grid, or hanging from your earlobes, has absorbed massive amounts of negative energy and the energy of everything else that has gone on around it.
This wears down the effectiveness of the crystal’s healing energies. You eventually have to clear the collected negative energy from the crystal or mineral and then recharge or reprogram it. There are several methods of doing this and they are all simple.
2. Bury your crystals and minerals in earth, in a filled flower pot or in your garden. Be sure to mark the spot so you don’t forget where you buried them! Leave the stones for a few days and then dig them out. Gently brush off the dirt. Your crystals and minerals are now humming with beneficial Earth energy.
3. You could clean the stones in a bowl of salt water. Be careful not to leave your stones in the salt water for too long as salt can degrade crystals and minerals.
Here’s a tip: Try soaking yourself in a salt bath after a stressful day. By this I mean empty an entire carton of table salt into a hot bath. Soak in the saltwater bath for several minutes. Do not soap up! Just soak. Afterward shower and wash as you normally do. You will emerge from that shower feeling reborn because the salt cleaned the negative energy from your physical and energy bodies. Try it! I guarantee you will be amazed at how much better you feel afterward.
4. Using sound is another effective method of clearing negative energy from crystals and minerals. Sound waves are highly effective in clearing negative energy from crystals, minerals, and entire rooms. If you play an instrument then set your crystals and minerals close to the instrument while you play (preferably not a screaming electric guitar!).
If you do not play an instrument then try playing gentle music on your stereo, wind chimes, or a tuning fork. You could place your crystals and minerals inside a glass bowl, wet your finger, and then run your finger along the rim of the bowl to make it tone. Do this for 2 to 5 minutes, or the length of the average song.
Clear your crystals and minerals at least once a month to keep them emitting strong healing energies.
Thought is energy. Intent is energy. When you think of an intention you create energy, and that energy is absorbed by your crystals and minerals. This is how you will program your crystals or minerals for their intended purpose.
After clearing your crystals and minerals hold each crystal or mineral in your hands and think to yourself the reason you use it. If you use the stone as protection against EMF emissions then think, “I intend to use this crystal as protection against EMF emissions”. If you use, say, amethyst to help your mind to focus and to remain calm then think, “I intend to use this amethyst to help my mind to focus and to remain calm”.
That’s it!Try to clean and recharge your crystal and mineral “batteries” at least once a month.
Mother Nature has provided us with tools we can use to protect ourselves from, well, ourselves, and some of those tools are right at our feet. These tools, though, need care to keep working to the best of their ability. Clearing and programming your crystals and minerals is an essential process as simple as a thought intention.
Jennifer Harker is a freelance writer available for fast article writing and rewrites. Contact her at email@example.com.
She will soon release her ebook “Live Green+Low-Tech+Saving Money= Losing Weight!: The Motel Diet”. Visit http://moteldiet.weebly.com for more information.
Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/self-help-articles/clearing-negative-energy-from-healing-crystals-1235549.html#ixzz1QTJHUU4U
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution No Derivatives
- 10 Most Popular Crystals For Healing (mediumsworld.wordpress.com)
Crystal energy can be used to increase the energies that help healing the body and mind. Unbalances in the body’s energy field can be caused by the mind focusing on negative aspects. Crystal energy helps change negative energies and replaces them with positive energies.
Crystal energy affects your body by balancing your body’s energy. I will not be touching here on the use of crystals healing by means of a healer; however, I will focus on the use of crystal energy and the theory behind healing crystals and gemstones.
The theory behind crystal energy is to do with the Quantum theory. The Quantum theory considers the Universe and all things that make it, as existing in an empty space with forms of energy moving within each space. Of course this includes our physical body which is a space with energy flowing infinitely through its own space. Your body’s energy is used when you breath and when you show emotions and thoughts.
The healing processes of crystals and gemstones are considered a special flow of energy that change the way the destructive energy flows. This special flow of energy can be helped by the use of healing crystals and gemstones to improve and speed up the healing processes. Crystals and gemstones can be used as a tool to give the healing flow of energy an important boost in adding power to achieve cures.
Crystal energy and crystals are a tool that can enhance not just your health, but anything you undertake. Although crystals and gemstones occupy a different space than our body and mind, within the Universe there occur an interaction between your body and mind and the energy forms. This interaction is executed through shared properties resulting from the energy flow.
For example, the electromagnetic properties of a Quartz crystal share the same type of electromagnetic properties of the body, thus somehow the crystal’s electromagnetic energy flows can positively interact with the same electromagnetic energy flow of the human body.
The quantum theory helps to explain the effect of crystals in our psychological and biological life. Even disregarding the Quantum theory, the use of healing crystals and gemstones has been a beneficial practice used by people throughout centuries. This practice is very beneficial for the healing processes.
Crystals and their colors correspond to chakra points in your body. These have been found to have cleansing and energizing properties that interact with the body causing them to work on problem areas. Appling the energy of the crystals and gemstones to the body enhances the cleansing and energizing effect to the body.
Below is a list of the chakras and most popular crystals used in healing.
Root Chakra: Jasper (bloodstone), garnet, onyx and rubies.
Second Chakra: Hematite and moonstone.
Third Chakra: Citrine, amber and topaz.
Fourth Chakra: Rose quartz and Chinese Fluorite.
Fifth Chakra: Aquamarine and turquoise.
Six Chakra: Sapphire, turquoise and amethyst.
Seventh Chakra: Clear quartz and amethyst.
Lynn Claridge – About the Author:
Lynn Claridge is a qualified Crystal Healer and has written a book “Crystal Healing for Profit or Pleasure. If you want to Learn Crystal Healing visit her site www.learncrystalhealing.com or for Spiritual Growth and Psychic Development visit www.mysticalempowerment.com
- 10 Most Popular Crystals For Healing (mediumsworld.wordpress.com)
Crystal healing is an idea first popularized in the west in the 1930s. Most common crystals belong to the quartz family from Australia, Brazil and Arizona. They are inexpensive and can be purchased online or by ordering from health shops. There are many crystals with a unique set of healing abilities.
Alternative healing is one of the fastest growing sectors of the medical world. More and more people are turning to homeopathic remedies to heal themselves with zero chance of side effects. Here are 10 fantastic crystals to help you heal yourself.
1. Salt crystal rocks improve the quality of air by enriching it with negative ions. These ions are natural air ionizers and have several health benefits. Patients suffering from chronic congestive problems are treated using these crystals.
2. Rose quartz crystals have the ability of soothing and calming a person. The crystal encourages love for the patient and others. This crystal has a warm pink color and heals physical heart ailments and emotional heartbreaks. Hanging this crystal around your neck in times of sadness will boost natural healing.
3. Jade is a green healing crystal for the heart and kidney. Additionally, it offers mental and emotional balance to someone. The crystal teaches acceptance, carries calming and serene energy and helps one get less critical of others and self.
4. Methysts are bluish to purple crystals that aid in reducing occurrence of nightmares thus allowing one have a better sleep. They can also affect any blood sugar imbalance positively as well as assist in quelling and controlling anger.
5. Fluorite is a crystal that guards one against picking negative energies and negativity from nearby people. It absorbs negativity and keeps it at bay. Placing fluorite in the bedroom at night will help with a resting nights sleep. The fluorite will absorb the negative energies responsible for bad dreams and fitful sleep.
6. Lapis is an Egyptian energy crystal believed to unlock mysteries and help one move through emotional and confusion blocks. Additionally, it digs through muck to the root cause of problematic issues.
7. Hematite is a grounding crystal that is silver-gray and metallic. It is regularly used as a grounding tool that helps those who are inclined to avoid worldly events by out-of-body flights.
8. Kyanite is a blue crystal that facilitates channeling and opens communication centers to contact with your angels and guides. It is best known for the balancing properties it possesses and clears itself of any negative energy.
9. Obsidian crystals are perfect protective and grounding agents that come in various varieties. They help one surrender past pathways or negative habits. It brings about an opportunity for serenity, clarity and change.
10. Citrine is a beautiful yellow crystal that helps people manifests your goals. It also makes one cheerful attracting personal power and abundance. Placing this crystal in your office or home will help to boost the body’s natural ability to heal.
Using crystals is a unique way to boost your body’s ability to heal itself in a natural way. For those who want to heal without prescription medications and prevent negative feelings in the body (both physically and emotionally) crystals can help.
Eric Cho – About the Author:
More information on crystal healing at MethodsOfHealing