Posts Tagged Michael (archangel)
What Are Angels
Angels are highly evolved spiritual beings. Angels are appointed by the source (or God) to help with, & oversee all aspects of physical creation throughout the universe. They receive the divine energy from source, & through the various orders or hierarchy, direct this energy down into the physical planes.
Only the very highest order of angels are able to receive the highest vibration of energy that is the divine energy of the source or God-Force. This energy is then converted into the vibration of creation by the angels, and is passed down through their hierarchy system to eventually become the universe that we live in. All of the physical matter that exists in the universe that we know, is energy from source that has been directed down through the Angels. This includes all of the galaxies & stars, the planets & all of the life that exists on any planet.
Hierarchy Of The Angels
There are many opinions on how many orders of Angels there are, but it is generally believed that there are three main levels & each of these levels is again divided into three sub-levels.
The second level are the Dominions, Virtues & Powers.
The lowest level are the Principalities, Archangels & Angels.
The highest order of Angels are the Seraphim. These are the only beings that can receive the divine energy from the source. They are of the highest vibration who’s essence is pure love.
The Cherubim, also known as the angels of wisdom, are the guardians of the stars & the celestial heavens. They spread the energy of creation throughout the universe.
The Thrones are the guardians of the planets. The Throne that looks after the Earth is Ezekiel. They can receive the high level of energy as it is spread through the universe from the Cherubim & then transmit it at a level that can be accepted by the lower orders of planet based angels.
The Dominions are angels that over see the lower orders of the angelic realm. They help to create a smooth transition between the spiritual & material planes.
The Virtues are the angels that can make miracles happen here on earth. They send out beams of light that can be accessed by humans. When you tune into the energy of the angels, you are accessing the energy & knowledge that is radiated by the Virtues.
The Powers are the angels who look after Karma, they are therefore in charge of our personal karmic records & the Karma of the world as a whole. The angels of birth & death are also Powers. These are the angles that over see our souls transition into our physical body at birth & when we leave our body at the end of our earthly lives.
The Principalities protect large structures of people, from large multinational companies up to cities or even whole nations. However they do not deal with individual people on a personal level.
The archangels are the angels that are often referred to in many religions around the world. There are millions of archangels throughout the universe but those that are most closely associated with the earth are Michael, Gabriel, Raphael & Uriel. They oversee large projects for spreading the light & raising the energy level & consciousness of humanity. As do other archangels for life forms on other planets throughout the universe. Archangels lead bands of lower ranking angels to aid them in their tasks. Archangels can also be called upon by individual people to help us with protection, cleansing & healing.
The lowest rank is that of Angels. These are the helpers of the Archangels & are the angels that work directly with human kind. Every single person has their own Guardian angel. They guide us from birth & are available to help us in many ways, they heal us, inspire us, help to smooth our path through life, fill us with higher energies & help us spread the light. However they cannot interfere with our free will so we must ask the angels for this help whenever we feel that we need it. Our Guardian Angels also record our thoughts as well as our actions here on earth & they keep our Akashic records which are overseen by the Lords of Karma.
Angel Wisdom & Religion
Although angels are referred to in many religions, they serve the light & the light is beyond religion although it honours & accepts all religions. We are all here to learn our lessons & ascend back to our source, which ever path we choose to take on this journey is the right path for us. Rather like climbing a mountain, there may be many routes to the peak but each route will have its own challenges along the way. These challenges may include hurt or disaster but they provide our lessons from which to learn. Sometimes though we need some help along the way, it is often from the pit of deepest despair that people will call out for help, and it is the angels that come to their aid.
There are many that unknowingly work against the light. Often in the name of God. They try to control how people will learn their lessons and teach that their way is the only way, but in doing so they take away that persons power to choose the path that is right for them.
I teach meditation & psychic development. I have developed a free online course that can be accessed from my website. My free course is designed to help you to develop your spiritual being. This includes your psychic ability, but you will learn far more than simply how to become psychic. Spiritual and psychic development will take you on a journey of self discovery. You will learn about the real you and the true meaning of life and why we are here. Psychic development is about discovering the knowledge and wisdom of your higher self. This means that my psychic development course will be useful to you even if you have no interest in becoming more psychic. You will find a new clarity and meaning in your life.
Well hello readers and subscribers and a happy new year to you. Having spent a lovely Christmas holiday with friends and family most of all my beautiful children, I thought it was about time I got back to work in blogging. As I have had to say a few times to my 18 year old daughter already this year, That “He who hesitates is lost,” and that there will be many windows of opportunities opening that we must walk through as they appear.
I have always believed that everything happens exactly as it is supposed to, including the seemingly negative and painful things that you’ve endured. We all do have our own angels our own guides beside us and if you” just ask” your angels to find the hidden lessons and blessings within each event, relationship, and situation, they’ll help you to find peace and understanding, If you don’t ask you don’t get.
Most of all, I emphasized she should ENJOY each moment, this moment, no matter what. To embrace and inhale the pleasure, joy, and divine perfection of each and every minute good and bad they are there for a reason,”. And remember that you can always call upon “Archangel Michael” for support, courage, protection, and guidance. He’s completely unlimited and can help everyone who calls upon him simultaneously.
A little prayer to help you
I pray to the divine father and Archangel Michael… I am now ready to surrender my dream’s which are to do with… love… family… work… home. living, peace and happiness… you know that I care deeply about these desire’s, and that I greatly wish for them, or something better’ to manifest in my life right now I know that these circumstances are completely under control and thank you for guiding me clearly and for helping my dream’s be fulfilled right now.
This my first post for the new year … and this article is targeted at people who have given up on trying to find pleasure in the ordinary experiences we have every day.
Hear are Just 8 of many pleasures you may focus on.
1. Appreciate Beauty. Each day we come across beauty in a number of shapes and forms. It’s a shame, then, that many people have become so accustomed to this beauty that it largely goes unappreciated. I suggest looking again at the people, plants, gadgets, and buildings (to name but a few examples) around you and taking a moment to appreciate what makes them so special.
2. Connect With Nature. Nature is an amazing healer for the stresses and strains of modern life. Eating lunch in the park, attending to a vegetable garden in your backyard, or watching the sunset are just a few simple ideas for how you can enjoy the outdoors on a daily basis.
3. Don’t waist time. Leigh. E. E. Cummings once said “the most wasted of all days is one without laughter.” How very true. Never be too busy to laugh, or too serious to smile. Instead, surround yourself with fun people and don’t get caught up in your own sense of importance.
4. Enjoy Simple Pleasures. A good cup of tea when i first wake. Time spent playing with my 5 & 7 year old sons and 8 year old daughter before getting ready for school. Cooking a nice meal in the evening. These may not seem terribly exciting, but they are some of the simple pleasures I enjoy in life. If you slow down for just a moment and take the time to appreciate these ordinary events, life becomes instantly more enjoyable.
5. Connect With People. In so many ways, it is our relationships with people that give us the most happiness in life. Perhaps, then, the best way to enjoy your work more is not to get a raise or a promotion, but rather to build rewarding relationships with your co-workers and like minded friends that are all around you when you choose to release from being alone, local spiritual churches are a good place to start that’s were I found my first true like minded friends .
6. Learn. There is a strong link between learning and happiness. Given this, there is no excuse not to be stimulating your brain and learning something new each day. Realize that in every moment or event is a chance to improve and advance our knowledge. The more information we gather, the more we broaden our mind. Learning is an infinite journey. Yet we should never pretend to know everything or to understand what we do not. All this does is limit us, narrows our options, and destroys an opportunity for growth. Always embrace the chance to learn. By opening ourselves up to advice, ideas, or input from others, we allow ourselves to expand our knowledge, skills, and expertise.
7. Rethink Your Mornings and Evenings. Are the mornings a mad rush for you to get out the door I know it can be for me sometimes having six children? Do you switch off the TV at night and go straight to bed? I have personally experienced the profound benefits of establishing a routine in the morning and evening. For example, in the morning you can choose to wake an hour earlier and spend the time working on yourself, whether it be reading, writing or exercising spending extra time with the children’s learning . In the evening, consider spending some time just before bed reviewing your day or in meditation … after all its not that that much extra time is it ?.
8. Celebrate Your Successes. During a normal day we are sure to have some minor successes. Perhaps you have successfully dealt with a difficult customer, made a sale, or received a nice compliment for your work ,a friend, a partner or your child, or you have spent a good day working through the house clearing the clutter. These aren’t events worth throwing a party for but are achievements in there own right.. I always say to the children that , sometimes it’s the little things that count the most, but why not take a moment to celebrate your successes of each day? Share the experience with someone else, reward yourself with a nice lunch, or just give yourself a mental pat on the back.
I wish you good luck on your new journey through 2011-2012.